The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is an award-winning media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. In November 2023, CoinDesk was acquired by Bullish group, owner of Bullish, a regulated, institutional digital assets exchange. Bullish group is majority owned by Block.one; both groups have interests in a variety of blockchain and digital asset businesses and significant holdings of digital assets, including bitcoin. CoinDesk operates as an independent subsidiary, and an editorial committee, chaired by a former editor-in-chief of The Wall Street Journal, is being formed to support journalistic integrity.
- Kia recalls 4,358 units of Seltos to replace electronic oil pump controller
- Market Recap – Global Rally Pushing Valuations To Record Highs Across the US, Europe & Japan
- Trump: Bitcoin Has Taken on 'a Life of its Own,' Will Probably Need Some Regulation
- Discover the Secret to Success with Sterling Infrastructure: Why You Should Invest in STRL Before Q4 Earnings!
- Breaking News: US Jobs Data Boosts Treasury Yields, Sending Gold Prices Plummeting!
- Discover the Surging Success of Binance’s Airdrop Farming: BNB Token Reaches 16-Month High with $400M in User Transactions
- Breaking Records: Nvidia’s Q4 Earnings Skyrocket with Impressive Revenue Growth
- Rand Marginally Weaker after Local CPI Inflation
- Risk Manager Gauntlet Terminates Relationship with Aave, Citing DAO Dysfunction
- Global Stocks Take a Tumble: A Recap of the Day’s Market Activity in the US and Europe