Most investors look at the Equity Linked Savings Schemes (ELSS) as a tax- saving product and rush to invest in ELSS at the end of the financial year for saving tax. Ideally, ELSS schemes are the potential long-term wealth creators. Their equity oriented portfolio helps to generate an inflation beaten return over the long run. The better way for salaried investors to invest in ELSS is to start a monthly SIP at any point in time. SIP allows you to invest in small amounts and avail tax benefits along with an opportunity to create wealth. You can refer to the MC30, a curated basket of invest worthy mutual funds that brings you two ELSS schemes that could help you to generate wealth while saving tax.
- Suncor Energy Looks Golden (NYSE:SU)
- USD/TRY rises above 27.00 amid rising USD yields, CBRT hike
- Judge grants DoJ motions barring testimony of Sam Bankman-Fried’s witnesses
- Uniswap launches educational platform with DoDAO
- FDX Earnings: Here’s all you need to know about FedEx’s Q1 2024 results
- FOMC Weighing on Aussie Dollar
- Bitcoin’s 87% Drop in 2021 Was Caused by Sam Bankman-Fried's Alameda, Ex-Employee Claims
- Phishing victim sends eye-watering $4.5M in USDT to scammer
- Canadian Inflation Is Rising Again: Will The Bank Of Canada Have To Hike?
- Market Update – September 20 – FED will stay on hold; Dot Plot, SEP are key