Animoca Brands has been one of the leading investors in NFTs, blockchain gaming and metaverse-related companies in recent years, with backing from the likes of Singapore’s state investment fund, Temasek. Animoca’s aim is for Mocaverse to provide Web3-native tools for users to build gaming and other entertainment products. One such product under development is Moca ID, a non-fungible token (NFT) collection designed to allow users to craft on-chain identities in order to participate in the Mocaverse ecosystem.
- Maximizing Security and Minimizing Risk in Gold Portfolio Holdings
- SJM Earnings: Key quarterly highlights from J.M. Smucker’s Q3 2024 financial results
- Bitcoin (BTC/USD) Hits $57k, Ethereum (ETH/USD) Touches $3,275 as Buyers Dominate the Market
- Ether (ETH) Prices Are Being Driven by US Investors, Indicator Shows
- Exicom Tele-Systems mobilises Rs 178 crore from anchor investors ahead of IPO
- Oil and the New Zealand Dollar Decline After Weak Economic Data!
- What Spot Bitcoin ETFs in Canada Say About the U.S.
- How to Buy Video Games with Crypto
- Roche: Strong Long-Term Potential Overshadowed (RHHBY)
- Australian Dollar stabilizes after intraday losses amid a stable US Dollar