The prediction markets – which allow people “to buy and sell contracts on whether events are going to happen or not,” as Kalshi describes it on its site – have had a tumultuous recent history with the CFTC. Other companies had been ordered to cease doing business in the U.S., such as Polymarket and PredictIt, which has been fighting the CFTC in court since last year.
- Suncor Energy Looks Golden (NYSE:SU)
- USD/TRY rises above 27.00 amid rising USD yields, CBRT hike
- Judge grants DoJ motions barring testimony of Sam Bankman-Fried’s witnesses
- Uniswap launches educational platform with DoDAO
- FDX Earnings: Here’s all you need to know about FedEx’s Q1 2024 results
- FOMC Weighing on Aussie Dollar
- Bitcoin’s 87% Drop in 2021 Was Caused by Sam Bankman-Fried's Alameda, Ex-Employee Claims
- Phishing victim sends eye-watering $4.5M in USDT to scammer
- Canadian Inflation Is Rising Again: Will The Bank Of Canada Have To Hike?
- Market Update – September 20 – FED will stay on hold; Dot Plot, SEP are key