Narratives about crypto regulations and compliance, or lack thereof, are increasingly missing the point. The general purpose of financial regulation is to maximize consumer protection, prevent fraud and abuse, and ensure well-ordered markets. Broadly speaking, the mission is the same in any jurisdiction, and for any financial regulator.
- Suncor Energy Looks Golden (NYSE:SU)
- USD/TRY rises above 27.00 amid rising USD yields, CBRT hike
- Judge grants DoJ motions barring testimony of Sam Bankman-Fried’s witnesses
- Uniswap launches educational platform with DoDAO
- FDX Earnings: Here’s all you need to know about FedEx’s Q1 2024 results
- FOMC Weighing on Aussie Dollar
- Bitcoin’s 87% Drop in 2021 Was Caused by Sam Bankman-Fried's Alameda, Ex-Employee Claims
- Phishing victim sends eye-watering $4.5M in USDT to scammer
- Canadian Inflation Is Rising Again: Will The Bank Of Canada Have To Hike?
- Market Update – September 20 – FED will stay on hold; Dot Plot, SEP are key