Nov. 2: Toposware, a specialist in the technology of zero-knowledge cryptography, announced the completion of a $5 million strategic seed extension round. “This latest funding round was purposefully constructed to bring key VCs and industry leaders on board with direct experience in building global standards, scaling ubiquitous products to massive market share, and aligning access and utility within target market sectors,” according to a press release. Investors included Evolution Equity Partners, Triatomic Capital, K2 Access Fund and Polygon co-founder Sandeep Nailwal.
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Earnings: 3Q23 Key Numbers
- Initial support emerges at 1.0820
- Cosmos-based networks Umee and Osmosis to merge, creating ‘DeFi Hub’
- El Salvador’s Bitcoin portfolio swings to profit
- Economics of Pharmaceuticals: Understanding the Financial Landscape for Investors
- Breaking News: US Warship Invades China’s Waters Without Permission – Military Outraged!
- Breaking Records: Dow Surges and NFP Looms for EUR/USD and USD/JPY
- Unlocking the Power of Crypto: Zodia Custody Partners with Ripple-Owned Metaco for Global Storage Network
- Discover How UAE’s Regulatory Structure is Attracting Crypto Firms and the Surprising Slump in Canaan’s Revenue
- O’Reilly Automotive: A Great Company, But A ‘Hold’ At Current Valuation (NASDAQ:ORLY)