Jan. 4: KuCoin Labs, the investment and incubation program of Seychelles-based crypto exchange KuCoin, has made a strategic investment in DeMR, a “decentralized mixed reality (MR)” infrastructure network (MR-DePIN) built on the Solana blockchain, according to a press release. The project solves key problems associated with creating 3D maps, according to a whitepaper, by employing “a decentralized network and automated AI map reconstruction pipeline, which can collect and reconstruct global full-scene 3D high-definition map data at lower cost with higher efficiency, and provide open spatial interaction services for massive MR applications. The ownership and revenue of the data are shared by global contributors, and the revenue will be continuously obtained in subsequent applications according to the evaluation of contribution volume.”
- Kia recalls 4,358 units of Seltos to replace electronic oil pump controller
- Market Recap – Global Rally Pushing Valuations To Record Highs Across the US, Europe & Japan
- Trump: Bitcoin Has Taken on 'a Life of its Own,' Will Probably Need Some Regulation
- Discover the Secret to Success with Sterling Infrastructure: Why You Should Invest in STRL Before Q4 Earnings!
- Breaking News: US Jobs Data Boosts Treasury Yields, Sending Gold Prices Plummeting!
- Discover the Surging Success of Binance’s Airdrop Farming: BNB Token Reaches 16-Month High with $400M in User Transactions
- Breaking Records: Nvidia’s Q4 Earnings Skyrocket with Impressive Revenue Growth
- Rand Marginally Weaker after Local CPI Inflation
- Risk Manager Gauntlet Terminates Relationship with Aave, Citing DAO Dysfunction
- Global Stocks Take a Tumble: A Recap of the Day’s Market Activity in the US and Europe