Much of the hearing focused on non-crypto issues, including a looming shutdown of the federal government and whether the SEC is focusing too much on climate or other issues. As in previous hearings, Wednesday’s meeting saw an acute partisan divide, with influential Democrats praising Gensler and Republicans alleging he was harming consumers or small businesses.
- Myomo: Market Severely Undervaluing Opportunity (NYSE:MYO)
- Market Recap: A November to remember!
- Elon Musk-Inspired 'Go F–K Yourself,' Cybertruck Tokens Surge Among Microcap Punters
- Crypto-based AI markets, and AI financial analysis – Cointelegraph Magazine
- SNPS Earnings: Synopsys Q4 profit more than doubles; revenue up 25%
- Australian Dollar retraces its recent losses on subdued US Dollar
- Crypto thieves steal $363M in Nov, the most ‘damaging’ month so far
- Discover the Exciting World of Asia Express in Cointelegraph Magazine!
- Discover the Exciting Plans of Thai Realtor MQDC for Mixed-Use Projects in NCR!
- US Dollar Index (DXY) Keeps Climbing Despite Slight Dip in Consumer Spending