The Securities and Exchange Commission won’t appeal a court’s scathing reversal of its decision not to let Grayscale convert its bitcoin trust into a more investor-friendly exchange-traded fund, according to a person familiar with the matter, possibly clearing the way for the first bitcoin ETF in the U.S.
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Earnings: 3Q23 Key Numbers
- Initial support emerges at 1.0820
- Cosmos-based networks Umee and Osmosis to merge, creating ‘DeFi Hub’
- El Salvador’s Bitcoin portfolio swings to profit
- Economics of Pharmaceuticals: Understanding the Financial Landscape for Investors
- Breaking News: US Warship Invades China’s Waters Without Permission – Military Outraged!
- Breaking Records: Dow Surges and NFP Looms for EUR/USD and USD/JPY
- Unlocking the Power of Crypto: Zodia Custody Partners with Ripple-Owned Metaco for Global Storage Network
- Discover How UAE’s Regulatory Structure is Attracting Crypto Firms and the Surprising Slump in Canaan’s Revenue
- O’Reilly Automotive: A Great Company, But A ‘Hold’ At Current Valuation (NASDAQ:ORLY)