For a while, it seemed like Ripple may not even survive. The firm was flush enough (thank you programmatic sales, bay-bee), but no one knew what would result from what is still, arguably, the most significant regulatory action taken against a crypto company to date. Firms like Telegram and EOS were sued, they settled and were given “slaps on the wrist” (relative to amount of money involved).
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Earnings: 3Q23 Key Numbers
- Initial support emerges at 1.0820
- Cosmos-based networks Umee and Osmosis to merge, creating ‘DeFi Hub’
- El Salvador’s Bitcoin portfolio swings to profit
- Economics of Pharmaceuticals: Understanding the Financial Landscape for Investors
- Breaking News: US Warship Invades China’s Waters Without Permission – Military Outraged!
- Breaking Records: Dow Surges and NFP Looms for EUR/USD and USD/JPY
- Unlocking the Power of Crypto: Zodia Custody Partners with Ripple-Owned Metaco for Global Storage Network
- Discover How UAE’s Regulatory Structure is Attracting Crypto Firms and the Surprising Slump in Canaan’s Revenue
- O’Reilly Automotive: A Great Company, But A ‘Hold’ At Current Valuation (NASDAQ:ORLY)