“Looking at the BTC butterfly index, we can see that wings are near the upper 90% percentile (red horizontal line). So, [while] outright volatility [metrics] seems confident in spot price consolidation, traders are still paying up for tails,” Greg Magadini, director of derivatives at Amberdata, said in the weekly newsletter.
- S&P 500: Set Up For A Crash – Week Starting 25th September (Technical Analysis) (SP500)
- EUR/GBP ends the week knocking on the ceiling near 0.87
- Bitcoin Holding Above $26K Is ‘Remarkable’ as Equities Take a Hit. What’s Next for BTC’s Price?
- Pay-to-use blockchains will never achieve mass adoption
- DRI Earnings: Key quarterly highlights from Darden Restaurants’ Q1 2024 financial results
- BoJ’s Dovishness Puts USD/JPY Channel Breakout in Play
- Terra Classic community elects to cease USTC minting
- Binance.US scores against SEC, Mt. Gox delay repayments, and…
- The Shift in Global Power: Challenges to the US Dollar’s Dominance
- Canacol Energy: Buy For The 9.2% Yield, Hold For The Potential Capital Gains (CNE:CA)