If approved, the fund would grant investors “exposure to bitcoin with important protections that are not always available to investors that invest directly in bitcoin,” lawyers said in the filing. Global X’s spot-bitcoin applications marks the ninth active spot-bitcoin application filed with U.S. regulators, in addition to a petition by Grayscale to appeal the SEC’s rejection of its proposed spot-bitcoin ETF conversion (Grayscale is a subsidiary of CoinDesk parent company Digital Currency Group).
- How to Buy Video Games with Crypto
- Roche: Strong Long-Term Potential Overshadowed (RHHBY)
- Australian Dollar stabilizes after intraday losses amid a stable US Dollar
- MicroStrategy’s X Account Hacked, Leads to $440K Crypto Being Stolen: Blockchain Sleuth ZachXBT
- Unveiling Moderna’s (MRNA) Q4 2023 Earnings: A Visual Breakdown of the Key Highlights
- US PCE to Guide Markets; EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY Setups
- The Latest Tech News in Crypto and Blockchain
- Gold gains on dollar weakens, US rate cut hopes dim
- Title: The DAX Rises to New Highs, But Will Inflation Allow Further Gains?
- What Reddit’s IPO Filing Says About Crypto Regulation