Despite criticizing the U.S. Trustee as the “sole objector to the Motion” seeking to “inject itself into a routine settlement process that is already adequately safeguarded by two different creditor committees,” the debtors motion said it was proposing revisions in an effort to address the concerns.
- Suncor Energy Looks Golden (NYSE:SU)
- USD/TRY rises above 27.00 amid rising USD yields, CBRT hike
- Judge grants DoJ motions barring testimony of Sam Bankman-Fried’s witnesses
- Uniswap launches educational platform with DoDAO
- FDX Earnings: Here’s all you need to know about FedEx’s Q1 2024 results
- FOMC Weighing on Aussie Dollar
- Bitcoin’s 87% Drop in 2021 Was Caused by Sam Bankman-Fried's Alameda, Ex-Employee Claims
- Phishing victim sends eye-watering $4.5M in USDT to scammer
- Canadian Inflation Is Rising Again: Will The Bank Of Canada Have To Hike?
- Market Update – September 20 – FED will stay on hold; Dot Plot, SEP are key