- PMI Day (AUD, GMT 23:00 Thursday) – Manufacturing 48.8 from 49.1, Services 51.2 from 50.7
- Consumer Price Index (JPY, GMT 00:00) – The headline inflation rate in Japan is expected to decrease to 2.6% from 3.3% y/y, the CORE number ex energy could be unchanged at 3.5%, whist the core ex fresh food 2.5% from 3.1%.
- PMI Day (JPY, GMT 00:00) – Manufacturing 48.9 from 49.2, Services 54 from 54.
- PMI Day (EUR, GMT 08:00) – Manufacturing 46.9 from 47.3, Services 56.3 from 55, Composite at 54.2.
- PMI Day (GBP, GMT 08:30) – Manufacturing 47.9 from 47.9, Services 53.9 from 52.9 leaving the Composite at 52.7.
- PMI Day (USD, GMT 13:45) – Manufacturing 49.5 from 49.2, Services 53.8 from 52.6.
Click here to access our Economic Calendar
Head Market Analyst
Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in Leveraged Products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.