Token unlockings translate to an increase in the asset’s supply, releasing coins from a vesting period including to early investors. Large unlocking events usually lead to price declines due to the supply increase outpacing investor demand for the asset, a study by crypto analytics firm The Tie found earlier this year.
- Kia recalls 4,358 units of Seltos to replace electronic oil pump controller
- Market Recap – Global Rally Pushing Valuations To Record Highs Across the US, Europe & Japan
- Trump: Bitcoin Has Taken on 'a Life of its Own,' Will Probably Need Some Regulation
- Discover the Secret to Success with Sterling Infrastructure: Why You Should Invest in STRL Before Q4 Earnings!
- Breaking News: US Jobs Data Boosts Treasury Yields, Sending Gold Prices Plummeting!
- Discover the Surging Success of Binance’s Airdrop Farming: BNB Token Reaches 16-Month High with $400M in User Transactions
- Breaking Records: Nvidia’s Q4 Earnings Skyrocket with Impressive Revenue Growth
- Rand Marginally Weaker after Local CPI Inflation
- Risk Manager Gauntlet Terminates Relationship with Aave, Citing DAO Dysfunction
- Global Stocks Take a Tumble: A Recap of the Day’s Market Activity in the US and Europe