Meme cryptocurrency dogecoin (DOGE) jumped 10% on Tuesday, registering its largest single-day gain since April 3, according to Binance data tracked by charting platform TradingView. The crypto has gained 25% over the past two weeks amid speculation that it could be used as a payment mechanism on the rebranded Twitter platform. “As crypto is entering the summer lull that we initially expected for August, DOGE might be the summer’s highflyer as other crypto themes are taking a backseat,” said Markus Thielen, head of research and strategy at Matrixport “Musk is on a marketing tour in re-inventing Twitter,” he added. Bitcoin (BTC), meanwhile, remained near a one-month low just above $29,000 as investors await the release of the U.S. Federal Reserve policy announcement later today.
- Saturday Trading Mood: New all-time highs, smoother operations, higher stability
- EUR/USD recovers as EU’s inflation exceeds forecasts
- SHIB, WIF Climb 60% as Shorts Lose $50M Betting Against Meme Coins
- The Best And Worst Performing Stocks Of February 2024
- USD/JPY Recovers on Ueda’s Dovish Remarks, Critical Tech Levels Ahead
- Wall Street Journal Accused of Defamation Over 2023 Tether-Bitfinex Article
- Unveiling the Virtual Existence Theory: Navigating the Boundaries of Reality and Virtuality
- HPE Earnings: Hewlett Packard Q1 2024 profit drops but beats Street view
- Stocks Rise To A New All-Time High! ECB Considers An Earlier Pivot.
- Worldcoin’s WLD Slides as Elon Musk Sues OpenAI