Binance, Binance.US and Changpeng “CZ” Zhao published their first responses to the SEC’s lawsuit against them and, taken at face value, the stakes appear to be dire. But by the end of the day, we may get a better sense of how the case is proceeding and what a judge thinks about the arguments so far.
- How to Buy Video Games with Crypto
- Roche: Strong Long-Term Potential Overshadowed (RHHBY)
- Australian Dollar stabilizes after intraday losses amid a stable US Dollar
- MicroStrategy’s X Account Hacked, Leads to $440K Crypto Being Stolen: Blockchain Sleuth ZachXBT
- Unveiling Moderna’s (MRNA) Q4 2023 Earnings: A Visual Breakdown of the Key Highlights
- US PCE to Guide Markets; EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY Setups
- The Latest Tech News in Crypto and Blockchain
- Gold gains on dollar weakens, US rate cut hopes dim
- Title: The DAX Rises to New Highs, But Will Inflation Allow Further Gains?
- What Reddit’s IPO Filing Says About Crypto Regulation