Sei Labs, the company behind layer 1 blockchain Sei, has announced that its mainnet is now live after a successful testnet phase. The blockchain’s native token SEI also went live today on exchanges such as Binance, Kraken and Huobi, among others. The focus for Sei is to create a chain that offers users the ability to exchange assets easily, said the Sei Labs team. Whether this means assets for social platforms, games or NFT’s, Sei is hoping to offer the smoothest experience. SEI was trading at around $0.27 at the time of writing, around the same price as when it launched on Tuesday. The token traded at a premium of $0.64 on Upbit.
- Maximizing Security and Minimizing Risk in Gold Portfolio Holdings
- SJM Earnings: Key quarterly highlights from J.M. Smucker’s Q3 2024 financial results
- Bitcoin (BTC/USD) Hits $57k, Ethereum (ETH/USD) Touches $3,275 as Buyers Dominate the Market
- Ether (ETH) Prices Are Being Driven by US Investors, Indicator Shows
- Exicom Tele-Systems mobilises Rs 178 crore from anchor investors ahead of IPO
- Oil and the New Zealand Dollar Decline After Weak Economic Data!
- What Spot Bitcoin ETFs in Canada Say About the U.S.
- How to Buy Video Games with Crypto
- Roche: Strong Long-Term Potential Overshadowed (RHHBY)
- Australian Dollar stabilizes after intraday losses amid a stable US Dollar