When crypto mining is discussed in the U.S. Congress, it’s often tied to claims that mining operations are environmental parasites, sapping finite energy resources. But representatives of that sector flooded offices on Capitol Hill this week to argue their businesses can help stabilize the power grid, tie into renewable resources and foster domestic technology.
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Earnings: 3Q23 Key Numbers
- Initial support emerges at 1.0820
- Cosmos-based networks Umee and Osmosis to merge, creating ‘DeFi Hub’
- El Salvador’s Bitcoin portfolio swings to profit
- Economics of Pharmaceuticals: Understanding the Financial Landscape for Investors
- Breaking News: US Warship Invades China’s Waters Without Permission – Military Outraged!
- Breaking Records: Dow Surges and NFP Looms for EUR/USD and USD/JPY
- Unlocking the Power of Crypto: Zodia Custody Partners with Ripple-Owned Metaco for Global Storage Network
- Discover How UAE’s Regulatory Structure is Attracting Crypto Firms and the Surprising Slump in Canaan’s Revenue
- O’Reilly Automotive: A Great Company, But A ‘Hold’ At Current Valuation (NASDAQ:ORLY)