The capital raising committee of the bank met earlier today and decided to raise Rs 5,000 crore through tier-II bonds and Rs 10,000 crore through infrastructure bonds, Bank of Baroda said in an exchange filing
- Myomo: Market Severely Undervaluing Opportunity (NYSE:MYO)
- Market Recap: A November to remember!
- Elon Musk-Inspired 'Go F–K Yourself,' Cybertruck Tokens Surge Among Microcap Punters
- Crypto-based AI markets, and AI financial analysis – Cointelegraph Magazine
- SNPS Earnings: Synopsys Q4 profit more than doubles; revenue up 25%
- Australian Dollar retraces its recent losses on subdued US Dollar
- Crypto thieves steal $363M in Nov, the most ‘damaging’ month so far
- Discover the Exciting World of Asia Express in Cointelegraph Magazine!
- Discover the Exciting Plans of Thai Realtor MQDC for Mixed-Use Projects in NCR!
- US Dollar Index (DXY) Keeps Climbing Despite Slight Dip in Consumer Spending