What: Generative artist Vera Molnár, who is credited by many scholars as the first female digital artist, is releasing her first-and-only on-chain generative art project through art auction house Sotheby’s. Her work, which began integrating computer art in the 1960s, is regularly cited as an influence for modern generative artists such as Dmitri Cherniak and Tyler Hobbs. The 500-edition collection, formulated around three letters that have heavily influenced digital art, is a reflection of her career and how the practice has changed with the integration of NFTs.
- Saturday Trading Mood: New all-time highs, smoother operations, higher stability
- EUR/USD recovers as EU’s inflation exceeds forecasts
- SHIB, WIF Climb 60% as Shorts Lose $50M Betting Against Meme Coins
- The Best And Worst Performing Stocks Of February 2024
- USD/JPY Recovers on Ueda’s Dovish Remarks, Critical Tech Levels Ahead
- Wall Street Journal Accused of Defamation Over 2023 Tether-Bitfinex Article
- Unveiling the Virtual Existence Theory: Navigating the Boundaries of Reality and Virtuality
- HPE Earnings: Hewlett Packard Q1 2024 profit drops but beats Street view
- Stocks Rise To A New All-Time High! ECB Considers An Earlier Pivot.
- Worldcoin’s WLD Slides as Elon Musk Sues OpenAI